Modular 3-D wire mesh grid systems offer architects and contractors many aesthetic, sustainable and functional opportunities to create living architecture for exterior and interior spaces. The mesh frameworks are designed and constructed to accommodate a captive growth space for plants and vines of various types.
- Applications include wall façades, partitions, fencing, canopies, sunshade structures, arbors, trellises and more.
- Frameworks can be free standing, attached to buildings, or customized as wraps around columns or poles. Units also can be placed around objects, such as HVAC, machinery or pipes, to create privacy screens.
- Made from 20 - 80 percent post-consumer, 10 - 40 percent postindustrial recycled steel.
- Lightweight yet strong and expansive.
- Durable Tiger Series 38 powder coatings available in 12 standard and custom colors.
- UV resistant