This solvent-free, eco-friendly silicone coating for commercial roofs is a single-component, moisture-curing rubber-roof coating designed for use on sprayed-in-place polyurethane foam, metal, concrete, aged asphalt, composite, wood, built-up and most single-ply roofs. The product is an example of Gaco Western’s commitment to improve the life cycle of its products and implement ways to reduce its environmental footprint.
- Solvent and petroleum free
- Offers a 1 1/2 gallon per square foot coverage; conventional silicone requires 2 1/2 gallons or more
- Less dirt pickup than conventional silicones
- Durable, color stable, and chalk and chemical resistant
Up to 20 years
Certifications, Approvals, Patents
GacoSil S-20 has passed the ASTM E108 flame spread test and obtained the Underwriters Laboratories Class A fire rating. Other ASTM testing provided ratings for tensile strength, tear resistance, hardness, water immersion, permeability, reflectance, emittance and flash point.
- After coating the roof with GacoSil S-20.
Before coating the roof with GacoSil S-20.