Greenwalls Vertical Planting System
McCaren Designs’ Greenwalls Vertical Planting System is a sustainable living wall building solution designed and engineered for maximum biofiltration of indoor air, thermal regulation and striking aesthetics. The system is adaptable to almost any vertical surface inside or outside a building.
- Greenwalls Modular Planting System integrates a waterproof layer to protect your project’s structural integrity.
- Positive drainage throughout the system keeps plantings in optimal growing conditions at the bottom and top of what may be a several-story-tall planting. Open-cell-foam planting media maintains adequate moisture levels without becoming oversaturated.
- The lightweight planting medium is not subject to deterioration through decomposition.
- Irrigation and fertilization for optimum plant growth and sustainability is provided through a drip-emitter system atop each greenwall panel.
- Because plantings start with stage IV liners or 3-inch potted materials, the shipping and handling of the plant materials is low cost and plants adapt quickly to the new environment. There is no need to pre-grow the panels prior to installation.