KVAR Energy Controller
This device is an energy saver that optimizes electrical motors and electrical systems of industrial and commercial facilities and residences. KEC reduces heat generation and amperage, which results in lower consumption of electricity (kWh) and increases the life of motorized equipment. Unity is created by optimizing the power factor of the individual load. The device is installed anywhere power is consumed and sends unused power back to the power company. View the long-term savings chart.
- Reduces electricity bills by 6 to 25 percent monthly.
- Lowers overhead by increasing motor life.
- Reduces machinery downtime.
- Reduces emissions of harmful gases by decreasing the burning of fossil fuels.
- Improves working conditions by reducing equipment vibration and noise.
- Commercial applications have a guaranteed payback of 36 months from date of installation, depending on size, condition and running hours of the motor.
- Residential—12 years on workmanship and product defects
- Commercial—five years from date of installation
Approval, Certifications, Patents
- UL listed, UL28EP
- Canadian Standards Association listed, LR78409-1
- ROHS compliant
- CE compliant
- U.S. Patent No. 5,440,442 with U.S. Department of Energy Study, September 1980 DOE/TIC 11339 category UC38
ContactKVAR Energy Savings Inc.
Toll free: (888) 899-5827
Phone: (386) 767-0048