This engineered wood-flooring product features a manmade stone core and ultraviolet-coated and scratch-resistant wood veneer that includes a durable, water-based, solvent-free finish. The company’s adhesive is formaldehyde free. The flooring, which can be glued directly to concrete or stapled or nailed to other substrates, is moisture and mold resistant with built-in noise-reducing qualities and heat-conduction functionality. Magnewood is available in a variety of wood species, stains and finishes. The flooring is lighter than marble and 30 percent more resistant to indentations than solid oak flooring.
- Made of more than 70 percent recycled material.
- Can be resanded and refinished.
- Wood comes from a single factory group in Brazil with a commitment to quality; environmental responsibility; safety; and sustainable-business practices, including fair wages and safe working conditions.
- Factories are ISO 9001:2000 and 14001 certified.
- Production process includes 11 quality-control inspection stations and spot checks.
- Forty percent less gapping and movement than traditional engineered flooring.
Approvals, Certifications, Patents
ASTM D3459 “Standard Test Method for Humid-Dry Cycling for Coatings on Wood and Wood Products”
ContactFinish Systems International
Toll Free: (888) 748-7319