Nansulate Energy Saving Industrial and Residential Coatings offer highly effective insulation, corrosion resistance, mold resistance and lead encapsulation. The patented technology, which adheres to drywall, wood, concrete, plastic and other substrates, has been available since April 2004 and has been providing cost-effective energy-saving solutions for industrial, commercial and government buildings, as well as homes, around the world. View video demonstrations.
- Low VOC (100 grams per L)
- Outstanding insulation properties in a thin-film coating
- Energy savings through reduction of heating and cooling costs
- Easy cleanup with soap and water
- Each coat is applied at 3 to 5 mils wet; a full three-coat application will dry to 4.5 to 7.5 mils
- Can be painted over
- Resistant to mold and moisture when used as a final surface
- Provides protection from harmful UV rays
- Easily applied by individuals, handymen or painting contractors
Approval, Certifications, Patents
- UNI EN ISO 8990:1999 (similar to ASTM C236), “Standard Test Method for Steady-State Thermal Performance of Building Assemblies”
- NSF Registration for Nonfood Compounds
Industrial Nanotech Inc.