OlyBond500 Green insulation adhesive
With the same approval ratings as the original OlyBond500 insulation adhesive, OlyBond500 Green is made with a plant-based formula that uses rapidly renewable resources instead of petroleum-based ingredients. The fast-acting adhesive is compatible with all common insulation types and roof decks, including lightweight structural concrete, poured-in-place structural concrete, precast concrete, gypsum, cementitious wood fiber, steel (with approved cross section), wood and smooth-surfaced built-up roofing.
- Ultra-low VOCs of less than 5 grams per liter.
- Can be used in new and reroofing applications, including installations that require multiple insulation layers.
- Available in 5-gallon Bag-in-Box sets and in 1,500 ml SpotShot cartridges for projects of any size.
- Applied using the specially designed PaceCart2 Dispenser for Bag-in-Box sets or a portable applicator suitable for use on smaller roofs or hard-to-reach areas and repairs.
- Installation is quiet and odorless.
Contact OMG Roofing Products
Approvals, Certifications Patents
OlyBond500 Green is approved by most roof system manufacturers. It also is Factory Mutual, Florida Building Code and Miami Dade approved.
OMG Roofing Products