TRINAR Aqua Air Dry System
Linetec's Field Service team offers an environmentally responsible coating system for on-site repair and restoration of architectural aluminum products' finishes. Developed in partnership with AkzoNobel, the finishing option helps preserve commercial and residential properties' green goals, as well as performance and aesthetics.
- The water-based coating, which has low VOCs, was created to meet the interior specifications for the Green Seal standard and the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED rating system.
- As a fluoropolymer finish, TRINAR Aqua ADS meets weathering requirements of AAMA 2605, the most stringent specification for architectural coatings.
- The finish is resistant to humidity, color change, chalk, gloss loss and natural weathering.
- For projects in most jurisdictions requiring additional certifications, the company's Field Service team is trained and licensed to meet their local needs.
- The finish ensures LEED-compatible on-site touchups, repairs and renovations.
Approvals, Certifications, Patents
Five years from completion date
- Seattle City Centre
- Seattle Four Seasons
- The Field Service team working on the Madison, Wis., courthouse.