Unmeasured Flow Reducer
Every water system has to cope with non-revenue water. Pipeline losses, theft and unmeasured flow contribute to the percentage of water that goes unmetered. Leaks, drips and low-flow devices collectively account for as much as 14 percent of a typical home’s water usage. A water meter is not designed to measure volumes of water that flow at very low rates. The UFR captures this low-flow water and forces it through the meter in measurable quantities that provide enough energy to register on the meter. View video demonstration.
- Increases measurements of billable water between as much as 5 and 10 percent
- Available in no-lead brass
- For use with volumetric and multi-jet meters
- Can be installed before or after the meter
- Self cleaning
Approval, Certifications, Patents
- NSF-61 on select models
- American Water Works Association C-800 standard
A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co.